Friday, June 7, 2013

Introduction!

         Hello All!!! If your reading this you are probably going to be attending Carson Newman in the fall! In this blog I will be telling you more about all the amazing opportunities that Carson Newman will offer you in the next four years. I will be sharing some of my experiences and opportunities that I have had been able to have at Carson Newman.
         Let me first start off with my background. My name is Sarah, I'm from Richmond, Virginia. I didn't really know anything about Carson Newman until my senior year of high school when I had a couple people from my church telling about it and how I should apply. So I did and when I got in I visited it and really liked it! I will be a senior in the fall and am majoring in nutrition and dietetics with a minor in business administration. I am actively involved with with a ministry called RUF and the Student Dietetics Association. I work for the phonathon on campus. This will be my second year as an Orientation leader.
      All summer long I will be updating this blog letting you know more about Orientation and whats to come in the next four years. I can't wait to meet y'all. Please keep reading my blog along with my other fellow orientation leaders. Have an amazing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment